You are here
VISI MISI PRODI KEWARGANEGARAAN
Aims to produce education personnel in the field of Civic Education, based on piety, independence, intellectuality, and global insight. In addition, its graduates are expected to be able to contribute to the development of good citizens who have moral, political, and legal awareness based on Pancasila and the Indonesian Constitution.
Develop a study program institutional system that has an educational identity, so as to be able to produce educational staff who have superior competence in the field of Citizenship Education study.
- Develop the institutional role of the Study Program to become one of the centers for the development and renewal of Citizenship Education, in line with national interests and awareness as global citizens.
- Develop an institutional system that is able to become one of the institutions that play a role in building the nation's character (nation and character building), for the realization of a democratic and responsible civil society.
- Implementing the Tri Dharma of Higher Education with the spirit of academic freedom, upholding Indonesian values and internalizing the character of piety, independence and scholarship.
- Organizing academic and professional dharma of education and teaching in the field of Citizenship Education based on political science, law and morals/philosophy.
- Carry out dharma research that leads to the development of science and technology that can support the dharma of teaching education and community service, in the field of Citizenship Education based on political science, law and morals/philosophy.
- Organizing the dharma of community service in accordance with the needs of the community and/or based on research results, in the field of Citizenship Education based on scientific clumps; politics, law and moral philosophy .
- Have the attitude, integrity, and commitment as a citizen and a lifelong learner;
- Master the theoretical basis of the interdisciplinary field of civic education and pedagogy covering the fields of politics, law, and morals;
- Have skills in designing and implementing civic learning based on knowledge of content, pedagogy, and technology;
- Have the skills to reflect, plan, and conduct civic learning, as well as to work in the areas that are relevant to Civic Education values.
Copyright © 2022,